Prepayment by credit card and subsequent confirmation by Outback New Zealand is
accepted as confirmation of your booking. In the event of a cancellation or amendment
to your booking, refunds will only be granted when Outback New Zealand receives
notification at least 24 hours prior to departure.
All transactions are conducted in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Due to exchange rate
fluctuations, at times there may be some variance in the amounts refunded compared
to the amount initially charged. Outback New Zealand does not accept any liability for these variances or any subsequent credit card/bank charges relating to these transfers to customer’s accounts.
Outback New Zealand reserves the right to amend timetables, cancel departures, substitute plant and equipment and alter ticket prices at any time.
All agreements and contracts shall be subject solely to New Zealand law and the
exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
Your acceptance of the terms and conditions outlined above are required to process your
- We require a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellation.
- Bookings cancelled more than 24 hours will not incur cancellation fee.
- No refund if cancelled within 24 hours prior to departure, failure to join the service, no-show or cancellation after departure.
- We reserve the right to charge an alteration fee.
- Some special charters may require a deposit to secure the booking in peak season
- Outback New Zealand reserves the right to cancel or amend any travel in the interests of customer safety and comfort
Outback New Zealand is committed to ensuring your comfort and enjoyment when
travelling. We will make every effort to maintain our services as per schedule. On
the rare occasion adverse weather, road or track conditions may require us to make
alternations to or cancel a service in the best interest of our passengers.